To achieve the maximal effect in the treatment of the erectile dysfunction, a combined approach is required. It is enough to take stimulants of potency because they are not able to remove a cause of the sexual dysfunction. But if you have already started the treatment, you need those stimulants because they will help you to be in a good shape 24/7. Kamagra is one of the best drugs to improve potency.
Kamagra is a modern stimulant of the sexual activity and provides a reversible effect but it restores erection in 100% of cases. It contains an active ingredient Sildenafil. You can enhance emotional and physical satisfaction and completely restore a sexual life taking Kamagra before having sex.
After the use of a one-time dose of Kamagra, a concentration of Sildenafil will achieve its maximum within 40-50 minutes and the action will be started. The active ingredient causes a dilation of the blood vessels in the penis and stimulates an intense blood circulation in the arteries of the penis. Kamagra works regardless of the psychological or physical state of a man and will help to improve the potency during any forms of the erectile dysfunction.
Using Kamagra, erection occurs in about an hour. The action of the dug lasts for 4 to 6 hours depending on the physiological peculiarities of the male body.
Indications for the use
- Chronic erectile dysfunction
- Inability to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse
- Weak penile sensitivity to sexual stimulation
- Erectile dysfunction during prostatitis
In what dose is Kamagra taken?
The optimal daily dose of Kamagra is 100 mg in the treatment of the erectile dysfunction. A pill of Kamagra 100 mg should be taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water. Fatty food can slow down a process of the dissolution of a pill in the stomach, and therefore do not take the medicine after meals.
As Kamagra causes an intense blood circulation, senior men should take 50 mg of Kamagra per day. If a medicine does not cause side effects, the dose is increased up to 100 mg. Kamagra 100 mg can be used once per day.
The Kamagra overdose can enhance the side effects: migraine, tachycardia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and allergic reaction.
The overdose with Kamagra is not dangerous but it can cause a lot of negative sensations.
- Kamagra can increase the action of nitrates, so that a man may have low blood pressure. Avoid the simultaneous use of these medical products
- Ethanol can cause side effects in the gastro-intestinal tract during the interaction with Kamagra
- Donators of the nitrogen oxide can increase the action of Kamagra, so that a man may have a prolonged painful erection and a severe dizziness
- Do not take Kamagra if you are under 18 years old, have serious diseases of heart or kidneys, or high intraocular pressure
- Kamagra is not prescribed women
- If an allergic reaction occurs after the use of Kamagra, stop the treatment.