If you feel discomfort during sexual intercourse because of the weak and short-term erection, Levitra will help you. This is a sexual stimulant which will help to improve erection at any age and improve your sexual health.
Levitra is a sexual activator of the new generation which contains an active ingredient Vardenafil. This medicine has been specially developed to restore erection in the severest cases when a natural erection is impossible.
Levitra does not increase a sexual desire and does not influence on the process of the sexual arousal. You will not feel any changes after taking a pill of Levitra. You will feel how your penis gets more blood and the appearance of the erection only during the sexual stimulation. Vardenafil causes a dilation of the blood vessels of the penis during the sexual arousal, so that an erectile reaction is stronger, and a man will have erection even during a long-term sexual dysfunction.
Unlike analogues, Levitra is quickly absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and the maximal concentration of Vardenafil is achieved in 15 minutes in the blood plasma. The length of the action of a pill is about 5-6 hours depending on the individual sensitivity of a man.
Indications for the use
- Temporary erection disorder on a background of emotional stress, anxiety or mild depression
- Organic erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction caused by taking medications
In what dose is Levitra used?
If an erection disorder has a pathological character and a complete recovery of the potency is needed, the average daily dose of Levitra is 10 mg. The pills should be used every day, about 20-30 minutes before the sexual intercourse.
If an erection disorder is temporal and depends on the general physical or psychological state of a man, the average daily dose of Levitra is 20 mg. The pills may be used 10-15 minutes before a sexual intercourse. Levitra 20 mg is the maximal therapeutic dose which provides the strongest action to potency.
The medical studies of Levitra have not detected a fatal dose for the male body. There is a chance that the side effects become stronger and an allergic reaction appears during the use of a one-time dose of Levitra more than 100 mg.
- Do not take Levitra with donators of nitrogen oxide and other drugs for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction. They increase the action of each other, and this may lead to a prolonged painful erection (priapism)
- Vardenafil can enhance an action of the organic nitrates, and this will lead to a strong vasodilating effect and a fatal reduction of the blood pressure.
- If a man had an allergic reaction to Vardenafil, it is better to replace Levitra by an analogue (Viagra or Cialis)
- Men at the age of under 18 and women are not recommended to take Levitra
- If the side effects of Levitra do not pass but become stronger during the prolonged use of the pills, consult a doctor
If you have recently had a myocardial infarction or stroke, the use of Levitra may be contraindicated. Consult your cardiologist.