If you have to be maximally concentrated and get rid of the severe sleepiness, the newest psychostimulant Modafinil will do for you. It has been approved by FDA for the treatment of narcolepsy and now effectively helps to improve the brain work.
Modafinil is a psychostimulant of the new generation used to cope with fatigue and sleepiness. This drug is added to a group of nootropics which differ by the mechanism of the action and a pharmacological safety from the classical psychostimulants.
If we consider a safety of Modafinil, it has been proved during large medical studies. Even the high doses of Modafinil do not cause a medical addiction. Modafinil is able to remove sleepiness and just turn off the need in sleep within 1-2 days. At the same time, the human brain works better, and due to this important tasks will be solved within a short period.
Using Modafinil brings energy in the physical and mental abilities, improves memory, increases stress resistance; any information is easily and better kept in mind, and the speed of the psychomotor reactions is improved.
If you are going to quickly solve a difficult task and you are lack of time, Modafinil will help you to finish any task in time and obtain new skills.
Indications for the use
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Treatment of psychological disorders associated with decreased cognitive functions of the brain
In what dose is Modafinil used?
If your purpose is to improve the brain work and remove fatigue (including sleepiness), you just have to take a pill of Modafinil 100 mg per day in the morning, before breakfast.
If you want to get energy for the entire day and significantly improve the cognitive functions, it is necessary to take a pill of Modafinil 100 mg in the morning and a pill of Modafinil 100 mg in the afternoon in 2 hours after meals.
If you are going to solve a harder task and you have to be up for a long time, take Modafinil 100 mg every 8 hours but not more than 72 hours at a run. If Modafinil is used every 8 hours within more than 3 days, there is a risk of the psychological breakdown and a development of the side effects in the central nervous system.
The peculiar signs of the overdose with Modafinil are side effects in the central nervous system and cardiovascular system: tachycardia, increased blood pressure, irritability, dizziness, andfainting. A severe allergic reaction is also possible.
- Modafinil interacts with any drugs the action of which influences on the central nervous system. If you are taking such drugs, temporarily refuse from Modafinil
- Do not take Modafinil with energy drinks and coffee because it can harm your central nervous system
- Do not take Modafinil if you have recently had myocardial infarction, stroke or have severe diseases of heart and blood vessels
- Modafinil is contraindicated during acute mental disorders
- If you are under 18 years old or pregnant, do not take Modafinil even in low doses.