It is no wonder that many people can hardly lose weight because a diet is not enough. Metabolism is very broken during obesity, and important body processes fail at the same time. therefore, in order to lose weight easier, people are recommended Phentermine.
Phentermine is a specific stimulant of the satiation receptors which can inhibit hunger and relieve a weight loss process. Unlike classical stimulants, Phentermine does not cause euphoria, and that is why an addiction is not developed.
Using Phentermine, a human is not hungry and can reduce a general calorie values without any problems. Due to negative balance of the daily calorie value, it is possible to safely and quickly get rid of the excessive weight.
The mechanism of the action of Phentermine consists in the stimulation of the dopamine receptors and insignificant stimulation of the noradrenaline receptors. The action of Phentermine begins after the first use of a pill, and a one-time dose will be enough for 24 hours.
Phentermine is taken as an addition to the low-calorie diet and physical activities to lower the excessive weight during severe form of the obesity.
Phentermine is taken in the dose of 37,5 mg per day. The drug acts within a day, and therefore the use of more than one pill does not cause more intense pharmacological action. It is better to take Phentermine 37,5 mg in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast. The drug will be completely dissolved in the gastro-intestinal tract and begin working. You will have a fast satiation after the first eating.
Do not take Phentermine for more than 3 months. Before another course of the treatment, a break for 60 days should be made. Remember that the use of Phentermine only helps to reduce hunger, and the process of the weight loss depends on your physical activity and food quality.
The Phentermine overdose can occur even after the use of two-three pills per day, and therefore it is strictly not recommended to exceed the everyday dose. The symptoms of the overdose are sudden high blood pressure, tachycardia, vomiting, and psychosis. A medical aid is required during the first signs of the overdose.
- Phentermine may enhance the action of any stimulants of the central nervous system, and therefore the simultaneous use is not recommended
- If you are taking MAO inhibitors, Phentermine is contraindicated. The interval between the use of these medicines should be at least 2 weeks.
- If you are taking any medicines, inform your doctor about them before beginning the use of Phentermine
- Do not take Phentermine if you are under 18 years old
- Do not take Phentermine if you have severe diseases of the cardiovascular system or mental disorders
- If you have uncontrolled hypertension, pancreatic diabetes, or glaucoma, it is better to refuse from Phentermine
- Phentermine is not safe for fetus, and that is why pregnant women should refuse from this drug
- If you have high sensitivity to the stimulants, Phentermine maybe will not work for you because it has similar mechanism of the action and can cause side effects