A premature ejaculation may be cause by not only physiological peculiarities of the body but also different psychological disorders. In this case, Priligy will help a man to restore natural biological processes in the body and enhance the duration of having sex.
Priligy is an unusual drug for the treatment of the premature ejaculation. It includes an active ingredient Dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
Serotonin has a broad action to the human body, and its high level can enhance a duration of the sexual intercourse. Priligy is used when a premature ejaculation is caused by stress, depression, shyness before a sexual partner, and a fear to fail in the bed.
Priligy lowers stress and emotional disorder, helps to quickly relax. Dapoxetine interacts with the central nervous system, and that is why the activity of impulses is reduced which give a signal about coming ejaculation. Using Priligy keeps a sensitivity of the nerve endings of the penis, and the duration of sex is increased by 3-4 times.
Indications for the use
- Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
- Prevention of premature ejaculation when a man is uncertain in his own abilities
In what does is Priligy used?
If you decided to begin the treatment of the premature ejaculation, it is necessary to read an instruction for the use at first. Bear in mind that the action of a one-time dose of Priligy is just 8-10 hours, and therefore a pill should be used directly before sexual intercourse.
The initial dose of Priligy is 30 mg per day to treat the premature ejaculation. The pills of Priligy 30 mg is taken one hour before having sex, on an empty stomach and with a full glass of water.
If a therapeutic effect of Priligy 30 mg is not enough, and you did not notice any changes, the daily dose can be increased up to 60 mg. Priligy 60 mg is used once per day only.
There is not broad statistical data about the overdose with Priligy. However, as this medicine is a light antidepressant, there is a risk that the following side effects may happen during the overdose: vomiting, low blood pressure, palpitations, allergic reactions, and gastrointestinal disorders.
A standard maintaining therapy is performed during the overdose.
- Priligy can be used with donators of nitrogen oxide (Viagra, Cailis, Levitra) to improve a sexual activity
- The simultaneous use of Priligy with MAO inhibitors can develop serious (including fatal) side effects
- Do not take Priligy with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and drugs affecting the central nervous system
- Patients are not recommended to take Priligy during severe diseases of heart
- Children and teenagers under 18 years old are not prescribed Priligy
- If you experienced an allergic reaction during the use of Priligy, the treatment should be stopped and a physician should be.