What is Vigora?
Vigora is a product for the improvement of potency in men over 18 years old. This is the strongest formula of Sildenafil that improves potency regardless of a cause of the sexual disorder.
A main cause of the erectile dysfunction is a low blood circulation in the tissues of the penis during the sexual stimulation. It may be caused by the different external and internal factors. The action of Vigora is directed at the improvement of the blood circulation in the penis (in the cavernous bodies). When the cavernous bodies are filled with the blood, they are increased in size and become firmer. A male erection depends on how they are filled with the blood. Therefore, a high blood pressure is kept in the cavernous bodies after the use of Vigora.
Who should take Vigora?
Vigora is prescribed men who are not able to have a sexual life because of the poor potency. Indications for the use of the drug are:
- Organic erectile dysfunction
- Psychological erectile dysfunction
- Mixed erectile dysfunction
- Medicamental erectile dysfunction
- Dissatisfaction with intimacy because of the poor or short-term erection
How to take Vigora?
The working time of every pill of Vigora is 4 hours. Even if you had ejaculation in an hour, you may easily restore power after the sexual intercourse and continue the intimacy. Sildenafil keeps the erectile function and reduces time of the recovery after the ejaculation.
Every pill of Vigora contains 100 mg of Sildenafil. This is the maximal dose within a day that may be used by a man. If a higher dose is used, side effects may occur. The pills are used on an empty stomach. This way, they are dissolved in the intestine and start acting within an hour. If the medicine is used after meals, the action starts in 1,5 hours. It may ruin your plans. So, do not eat fatty food 2 hours before the use of the pill.
What are side effects?
It is easy to detect the side effects of Vigora. The side effects are usually manifested in the form of headache, dizziness, tachycardia, or blurred vision. These symptoms disappear within several hours.
Side effects appear because of the overdose with Vigora in most men. Even if you take not more than 100 mg per day, negative symptoms may happen from time to time. But the more often you take the pills, the better the tolerance of Sildenafil is. Therefore, the side effects completely pass during a long-term treatment.
- If you took a pill of Vigora, do not consume alcohol. The interaction of ethanol with Sildenafil causes an allergic reaction and increase of the side effects
- Men over 65 years old should take due care because the use of Vigora may cause an additional load on the cardiovascular system
- Patients with diseases of kidneys, liver, and aged men may need to lower the daily dose. So, if the side effects often happen during the use of 100 mg per day, consult a physician
- Do not take the pills of Vigora with grapefruit or grape juice. They lower the bioavailability of Sildenafil, so that a therapeutic effect is reduced.